All returns require a Return Authorization Number. This page will help you obtain a RA Number from Best Buy Uniforms using the invoice emailed to you or the packing list you received with your order.
Prior to submitting your RMA request please be aware of the following:
- Absolutely no returns will be credited without an authorized return number (RA #) issued by Best Buy Uniforms & Promos.
- All requests for returns must be made within 15 days of the invoice date.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the returnee. The RA Number is only valid for 30 days
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned orders.
- All custom, embroidered, screen printed, altered or washed items, table linens and skirting, non-stocked (Factory Direct) garments, and promotional products are NOT returnable or exchangeable.
- Most “Special Order” items are not returnable.
Note: If you would prefer to print and fax your RMA form you may do so by downloading the Customer Return Authorization Form.